In this series, we’ll interview Zoovu employees across all departments and regions. They’ll give us insight into what life at Zoovu is like and how their roles make an impact in delivering AI-driven product content discovery experiences.
1. Tell me your name, role, and where you’re based.
My name is Andrew Eastridge. I am a Senior Solutions Consultant based out of Orlando, Florida.
2. How long have you been working at Zoovu and how did you find out about the company?
I started in March 2021, so it’s been nearly a year and a half since I joined. A recruiter reached out to me when the US solutions team was expanding. When she described both the position and the company, it lined up completely with what I was looking for in my next career step and as the saying goes, the rest is history.
3. Let’s dive deeper into your role, how does it play into the company’s overall success?
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, my role is to really show prospective customers what is possible with Zoovu and all they can accomplish when they integrate with our product. This involves showing examples of existing customers and building Proofs of Concepts (POCs) to allow them to see how Zoovu could transform their customer experience and drive value across their organization.
4. Describe your team in 3 words.
Explore what’s possible.
5. What about Zoovu’s product and mission resonates with you the most?
The product solves a problem every single person has encountered: choice paralysis is so prevalent in the marketplace today. Being able to help our customers help their buyers find what they’re looking for benefits consumers and buyers everywhere – it’s a win-win.
6. What have been your biggest accomplishments within your team or individually?
I’m most proud of working with an incredibly talented team to build our internal tool called Zoovu Demos which allows our sales team to quickly find the best examples to show customers.
7. How would you describe Zoovu’s company culture?
It’s truly an open-door culture where you can reach out to anyone and no matter their title, they are willing to make time to talk.
8. Which customer do you think has the coolest discovery experience and why?
KitchenAid’s Mixer Configurator. I love both the look and feel of the experience, plus who knew a Stand Mixer could do so much?
And, for some fun questions:
9. What movie can you watch again and never be bored of it?
10. What book are you currently reading or recently finished?
Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success by Phil Jackson. It’s about his time as head coach of the Chicago Bulls and Los Angeles Lakers – he’s won more championships than any coach of professional sports (at least in North America!).